Take care of the fish, and the fishing will take care of itself.
How to help:
- Volunteer to rescue fish in October and November as irrigation water is shut off to
canals. Watch our calendar page.
- Get certified, it's free. Online course, Backpack Electrofishing Certification. Course
- Foster cooperation with landowners and irrigation districts.
- Support the local Buffalo Bill Chapter of the Future Farmer’s of America. These
students and their teacher volunteer at our fish rescue, and we donate to their
scholarship program. Attend their spring Steak Fry!
- Show support for more fish screens like the one on Trout Creek.
Copyright 2013 East Yellowstone Chapter Trout Unlimited. All rights reserved. P.O. Box 3008, Cody, WY 82414
|Total Trout Returned
2010: 4267 trout
2012: 6180 trout
2013: 6695 trout